College Grad Rebate Program
Take a test you’ll enjoy: A Toyota Test Drive.
School may be out for you, graduate, but there’s still more to learn — and earn. If you’ve obtained a degree within the last two years or will graduate within the next six months, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Programs.
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program1
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. That’s why TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- $750 rebate when you finance or lease one of the following new untitled Toyota vehicles through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS): Camry, Camry Hybrid, C-HR, Corolla, Corolla iM, Prius (excl. Prius Prime), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Tacoma, Yaris, Yaris iA, or 86. All new untitled Scion (discontinued 2016) vehicles are also included.
- Competitive APRs and lease terms on all new untitled Toyota and Scion (discontinued 2016) vehicles as well as Toyota Certified Used Vehicles and Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles.
Making the Grade: How to Qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you’ll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance, and credit criteria requirements.
- Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years, or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years, or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Get to work. When submitting credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
For more information, contact us at (520) 795-5565, send us a message, or stop by the dealership.