Open for business, keeping you safe.
The safety of our Precision family is always top-of-mind for us. Whether you’re visiting for sales or service, we’ve taken more proactive measures than any area dealership to help protect our visitors and team members.
We’re taking COVID-19 seriously throughout our company.
– All team members are screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to beginning their shift each day.
– All team members are wearing face coverings to comply with the latest health guidance. We ask that you too wear a face covering when you visit us. If you forgot yours at home, we’ll happily provide you with a disposable mask to wear while you’re here. If you prefer not to wear a face covering, our team will gladly assist you outdoors in our covered patio areas.
– We have touch-free hand sanitizer dispensers at our main entrances, proper hand-washing signage in all restrooms, touch-free door handles, physical distancing floor markers, and additional sanitizer pump bottles at all transaction counters.
– We’ve increased ventilation rates in our climate control systems to regularly replace stale air with fresh air. We’ve also invested in standalone air purifiers that can filter particles down to 0.1 microns – smaller than the coronavirus. You’ll notice these purifiers throughout the dealership for your added safety and peace of mind.
– We’ve increased our already-abundant cleaning procedures to ensure all high-touch surfaces are cleaned multiple times per day.
– We’ve encouraged all team members to install the Covid Watch contact-tracing app on their mobile devices to help support the UofA and protect our fellow Arizonans.
If you’re interested in a new vehicle, our Sales team is ready to facilitate your purchase in-store or securely online right here on pretoy.com.
– Now you can purchase any vehicle in our inventory from the safety and comfort of your home – with free in-home delivery within 50 miles! Learn more and get started right here.
– When you’re ready to visit in-person, we strongly recommend setting a sales appointment before your arrival. Kindly call or text us right here to book. To support physical distancing, our showroom has temporary occupancy limits. A sales appointment ensures we’ll have a spot to welcome you at your appointment time.
– Our modified golf carts comfortably and safely separate our driver and the guest passengers browsing our outside inventory.
– We’re taking a break from handshakes. Look out for a nod and friendly smile from our teammates instead ☺️
– Our vehicle test drives are now private test drives, meaning you get to test-drive our vehicles on your own before returning to the dealership to complete your transaction. Watch to learn more:
Our Service, Parts, and Collision departments also remain open for business at our Auto Mall area locations.
– Watch this short video to learn about the unique precautions we’ve taken to keep our Service guests and teammates safe while they’re here:
– Whenever possible, a service appointment is strongly advised.
– Fast, Touchless Self Check-In is now available. Pull into a dedicated front parking spot, tap “Check-in” on your appointment confirmation email, confirm a few details, then drop us your keys. We’ll take it from there, and call when your vehicle is ready.
– Incoming service guests will see their vehicle’s high-touch areas cleaned with a disinfectant wipe upon arrival and at pick-up time (door handles, steering wheel, etc.)
– To promote physical distancing, we’ve reduced the seating capacity of our lounges for service guests who choose to wait on-site. While we still have plenty of seating available, it’s now easier to maintain a physical distancing buffer while you’re here. We’re also encouraging service guests to utilize our complimentary transportation options while their vehicle is being serviced.
– Incoming Collision Center guests will notice new signage and procedures designed to increase physical distancing within our body shop. Watch to learn more:
Internally, we’ve made many behind-the-scenes changes to protect our guests and team. To name a few, we’ve modified shifts, postponed outside vendor visits, moved to virtual team meetings, and allowed team members to work remotely from home as their position allows. These steps have reduced our on-site staff count, further protecting team members and visitors to our dealership. These measures all supplement our standard health and wellness initiatives, which include plentiful paid-time-off, complimentary flu shot clinics every fall, and sponsored health insurance benefits for all employees.
We’re fortunate to operate in the area’s largest auto dealership facility that enables easy physical distancing while your sales transaction or service work is being completed. The additional steps we’ve taken here aim to protect the health of our community even more.
We look forward to welcoming you, and helping you safeguard your health while you are here.
Your Precision Family