Open for business, keeping you safe.
Updated: Saturday, April 4, 2020
The safety of our Precision family is always top-of-mind for us. Whether you’re visiting for sales or service, we’ve taken many proactive measures to help protect visitors and team members at our dealership.
Our Sales team is ready to facilitate your secure online purchase right here on pretoy.com.
– Now you can purchase any vehicle in our inventory from the safety and comfort of your home – with free in-home delivery within 50 miles! Get started by picking any unit from our inventory right here.
– On March 1st, we installed touch-free hand sanitizer dispensers at our main entrances, formal hand-washing signage in all restrooms, and additional sanitizer pump bottles at all transaction counters.
– We’ve increased our already-abundant cleaning procedures to ensure all high-touch surfaces are wiped down multiple times per day.
– We’re taking a break from handshakes. Look out for a nod and friendly smile from our teammates instead ☺️
– Our vehicle test drives are now private test drives, meaning you get to test-drive our vehicles on your own before returning to the dealership to complete your transaction. Watch to learn more:
Our Service, Parts, and Collision departments remain fully open for business at our Auto Mall area locations.
– Watch this short video to learn about the unique precautions we’ve taken to keep our Service guests and teammates safe while they’re here:
– Whenever possible, a service appointment is strongly preferred and encouraged.
– Incoming service guests will see their vehicle’s high-touch areas cleaned with a disinfectant wipe upon arrival and at pick-up time (door handles, steering wheel, etc.)
– To promote physical distancing, we’ve temporarily reduced the seating capacity of our lounges for service guests who choose to wait on-site. While we still have plenty of seating available, it’s now easier to maintain a physical distancing buffer while you’re here. We’re also encouraging service guests to utilize our complimentary transportation options while their vehicle is being serviced.
– Incoming Collision Center guests will notice new signage and procedures designed to increase physical distancing within our body shop. Watch to learn more:
Internally, we’ve made many behind-the-scenes changes to protect our guests and team. To name a few, we’ve modified shifts, postponed outside vendor visits, moved to virtual team meetings, and allowed team members to work remotely from home as their position allows. These steps have reduced our on-site staff count, further protecting team members and visitors to our dealership. These measures all supplement our standard health and wellness initiatives, which include plentiful paid-time-off, complimentary flu shot clinics every fall, and sponsored health insurance benefits for all employees.
We’re fortunate to operate in the area’s largest auto dealership facility that enables easy physical distancing while your sales transaction or service work is being completed. The additional steps we’ve taken this month aim to protect the health of our community even more.
We look forward to welcoming you, and helping you safeguard your health while you are here.
Your Precision Family