Open for business, keeping you safe.
The safety of our Precision family is always top-of-mind for us. Whether you’re visiting for sales or service, we’ve taken more proactive measures than any area dealership to help protect our visitors and team.
We take Covid-19 seriously.
– We’ve increased our buildings’ outside ventilation rates and invested in standalone air purifiers that can filter particles down to 0.1 microns – smaller than the coronavirus. You’ll notice these purifiers throughout the dealership for your added safety and peace of mind.
– When Pima County’s Covid-19 Community Level is High, we ask all guests and require all team members to wear a proper face covering over their nose and mouth while inside our facilities. If you forgot your mask at home, we’ll happily provide you with one to wear while you’re here. If you prefer not to wear a face covering, we can gladly assist you outdoors in our covered patio areas.
– When Pima County’s Covid-19 Community Level is Medium or Low, masking is optional, consistent with CDC recommendations.
– We temporarily close certain amenities, such as our café and enclosed lounge spaces, depending on Pima County’s Covid-19 Community Level.
– We have touch-free hand sanitizer dispensers at our main entrances, proper signage, touch-free door handles, and sanitizer pump bottles at all transaction counters.
– Our abundant cleaning procedures ensure surfaces are cleaned multiple times per day.
– We’ve encouraged all team members to install the Covid Watch contact-tracing app on their mobile devices to help support the UofA and protect our fellow Arizonans.
Our Sales team is ready to facilitate your purchase wherever you’d like — in-store or online.
– Purchase any vehicle in our inventory from the safety and comfort of your home – with free in-home delivery within 50 miles. Get started here.
– Our customized golf carts comfortably and safely separate our driver and the guest passengers browsing our outside inventory.
Our Service, Parts, and Collision Centers are here to keep your vehicle in top working order.
– Whenever possible, a service appointment is strongly advised.
– Fast, touchless Self Check-In is available. Pull into a reserved parking spot, tap “Check-in” on your appointment confirmation email, confirm a few details, then drop us your keys. We’ll take it from there, and call when your vehicle is ready.
– Our tranquil Patio Lounge features cozy seating, potted plants, and water features to help you pass the time in the fresh, open air while we service your vehicle.
– To facilitate physical distancing, we’ve installed various new seating areas for service guests who choose to wait on-site. We also offer complimentary transportation options while a guest’s vehicle is being serviced.
Internally, we’ve made many behind-the-scenes changes to protect our guests and team. To name a few, we’ve encouraged vaccinations, modified shifts, moved to virtual team meetings, and allowed team members to work remotely as their position allows. These measures all supplement our standard health and wellness initiatives, which include plentiful paid time off, complimentary flu shot clinics every fall, and sponsored health insurance benefits for all employees.
We look forward to welcoming you and helping you safeguard your health while you are here.