Open for business, keeping you safe.
The safety of our Precision family is always top-of-mind for us. Whether you’re visiting for sales or service, we’ve taken more proactive measures than any area dealership to help protect our visitors and team.
We’re taking COVID-19 seriously throughout our company.
– All team members and guests are required to wear a proper face covering over their nose and mouth while inside our facilities. Kindly be advised that this mandate is enforced. If you forgot your mask at home, we’ll happily provide you with one to wear while you’re here. If you prefer not to wear a face covering, we’ll gladly assist you outdoors in our covered patio areas.
– We’ve increased ventilation rates in our climate control systems to regularly replace stale air with fresh air. We’ve also invested in air purifiers that can filter particles down to 0.1 microns – smaller than the coronavirus. You’ll notice these purifiers throughout the dealership for your added safety and peace of mind.
– We have touch-free hand sanitizer dispensers at our main entrances, proper hand-washing and face-covering signage, touch-free door handles, physical distancing floor markers, and sanitizer pump bottles at all transaction counters.
– We’ve increased our already-abundant cleaning procedures to ensure all high-touch surfaces are cleaned multiple times per day.
– All team members are screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to beginning their shift each day.
– We’ve encouraged all team members to install the Covid Watch contact-tracing app on their mobile devices to help support the UofA and protect our fellow Arizonans.
Our Sales team is ready to facilitate your purchase wherever you’d like — in-store or online.
– Purchase any vehicle in our inventory from the safety and comfort of your home – with free in-home delivery within 50 miles. Get started here.
– To support physical distancing, our showroom has temporary occupancy limits. Setting a sales appointment before your arrival ensures we’ll have a spot to welcome you at your desired time. Just call us or text us to book your appointment.
– Our customized golf carts comfortably and safely separate our driver and the guest passengers browsing our outside inventory.
– Our vehicle test drives are now private test drives, meaning you get to test-drive our vehicles on your own before returning to the dealership to complete your transaction.
– We’re taking a break from handshakes. Look out for a nod and friendly smile from our teammates instead ☺️
Our Service, Parts, and Collision Centers remain open for business at our Auto Mall area locations.
– Watch this short video to learn about our Service Center’s unique safety precautions:
– Whenever possible, a service appointment is strongly advised.
– Fast, touchless Self Check-In is available. Pull into a reserved parking spot, tap “Check-in” on your appointment confirmation email, confirm a few details, then drop us your keys. We’ll take it from there, and call when your vehicle is ready.
– Incoming service guests will see their vehicle’s high-touch areas cleaned with a disinfectant wipe upon arrival and at pick-up time.
– Our tranquil Patio Lounge features cozy seating, potted plants, and water features to help you pass the time in the fresh, open air while we service your vehicle.
– To promote physical distancing, we’ve reduced the seating capacity of our indoor lounges for service guests who choose to wait on-site. We also offer complimentary transportation options while a guest’s vehicle is being serviced.
– Incoming Collision Center guests will notice new signage and procedures designed to increase physical distancing within our body shop. Watch to learn more:
Internally, we’ve made many behind-the-scenes changes to protect our guests and team. To name a few, we’ve modified shifts, postponed outside vendor visits, moved to virtual team meetings, and allowed team members to work remotely from home as their position allows. These measures all supplement our standard health and wellness initiatives, which include plentiful paid-time-off, complimentary flu shot clinics every fall, and sponsored health insurance benefits for all employees.
We’re fortunate to operate in the area’s largest auto dealership facility that enables easy physical distancing while your sales transaction or service work is being completed. The additional steps we’ve taken aim to protect the health of our community even more.
We look forward to welcoming you, and helping you safeguard your health while you are here.