Our Finance Department offers many products that add value to your vehicle and enhance the ownership experience. These products are available a la carte or can be bundled into comprehensive protection packages for added savings.
While we typically offer these products during the vehicle delivery process, many can be purchased during ownership. Please contact our Finance team at (520) 795-5565 for details about any item.
A Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA) offers uninterrupted, nationwide coverage of your vehicle’s mechanical, electrical, and computer components after your basic factory warranty expires. These plans protect you against the rising cost of parts and labor. They also provide towing, substitute transportation, and travel protection should the unexpected happen when you’re away from home. And when you’re ready to sell your new car, the agreement is transferable from you to a subsequent owner.
Vehicle Service Agreements are available in various coverage levels and terms. They are offered for New Toyotas, Toyota Certified Used Vehicles, and standard pre-owned vehicles.
In the event of a total loss due to theft, collision, or natural disaster, GAP Protection guards you from an unexpected financial obligation by covering the difference between your vehicle’s market value and the balance due on your loan contract or lease agreement. It also pays your insurance deductible up to $1,000.
- 24/7 Vehicle Location – The KARR Fusion service is always-on, providing quick access to vehicle location through the mobile app so that you know where your car and family is at all times.
- Theft Recovery – KARR Fusion immediately locates your vehicle in the event that it is stolen, and can even alert local police authorities.
- Smart Alerts – KARR Fusion provides notifications for several driving features, including a geofencing feature – allowing users to mark a geographic boundary around any region and then receive an alert if the car crosses that boundary. Alerts can also be set for specific speed limits.
- Upgraded Security – KARR Fusion upgrades your vehicle’s existing factory keyless entry into full-featured security system, including immobilizer function, flashing lights, valet override button, passive or active arming, horn honk, illuminated entry, ignition triggered lock and unlock, and more.
- Remote Unlock/Lock – The KARR Fusion app allows remote lock/unlock functionality via Bluetooth technology for the lifetime of the vehicle.
Prepaid maintenance plans are ideal for helping you stay current on routine upkeep to maintain your vehicle’s safety and performance. Even better, they help provide the peace of mind of knowing that you are insulated from the rising costs of covered service.
Coverage also generally includes lockout protection, flat tire changes, jump starts, emergency fuel delivery, and towing.
With Tire & Wheel Protection, you can travel the roads knowing that your tires and wheels will be covered in the event of damage from eligible road hazards. Most plans include no-cost tire replacement from damage caused by eligible road hazards such as nails, broken glass, tree limbs, or potholes. Additionally, if your wheel fails to hold a seal with your new tire, it will be replaced.
With no limit to the number of covered claims, coverage for replaced tires continues during the term of the agreement as long as they meet your vehicle manufacturer’s size specifications.